Thursday 7 July 2011

Wish List

I haven't done a 'wish list' post in a while purely because I am trying to save and stop myself lusting over clothes I really shouldn't buy! However this one doesn't count because a) It's Topshops lookbook for AW11 so technically, technically I have a little while before some of this stuff comes out so hopefully by then I can afford to splurge and b) It's toooo nice not to mention!! I love it.
Psychobilly

Psycobilly

Psychobilly

Bavaria 
**Hello christmas party outfit.

Bavaria

Thrift
* I think I am going to update my bargain £10.00 sheepskin coat I got in Camden last year with a fur collar et voila...

Thrift

Glamrock

Glamrock.

Do you see what I mean?? So nice! I've said it a few times I do miss working at Topshop so much especially the discount and also when we used to get sent through the previews for trends. My bank balance is a lot healthier for not working there though I must say! Find more of the looks here.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment