Thursday 23 June 2011

Parklife 2011

As I mentioned I went to Parklife festival a few weekends ago with my two best chums Abby and Hattie, It was a messy one to say the least. It took me about a week to recover. The three of us where all having major outfit dilemma's...with the minging weather and all made it tough to decide our festival 'looks', In the end we just grabbed whatever and it didn't really matter as we got so rained on. I must say the street style at the festival was a treat, I wish I'd taken some snaps...I saw ALOT of boys in BUMBAGS....no kidding. Anyway here's a few snaps of us 











So glad I had my trusty bowler hat with me as my god did it rain, infact at one point it hail-stoned- in June !!!
Highlights were definitely Metronomy, 2 many Dj's and Darwin Deez's dance routines.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment