Thursday 21 July 2011

What I wore.

I really, really hate having my picture taken, I hate my silly little face in pictures but as I do want this blog to be about fashion and be personal it is inevitable that pictures of me should show up on here sooner or later! So here's my first kinda proper outfit post including yours truly...moi!!

(notice...head down so you can't see me...hehehe).
Bowler Hat- Portabello Market
Top- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Boots- Asos.

This was just something I put on to do abit of shopping and strolling with my boyfriend, It's a bit Topshop heavy I know, the skirt was a sale bargain (£10.00) and I love it, very summery and very easy to wear and the lace top is one of my favourites I got it a while ago from Topshop and I've rediscovered it lately, it's nice to wear in summer as even though it's longsleeved it feels light as it's lace. The bowler hat has been on my head alot lately as I'm not sure what the hell is going on with my hair at the moment!

&...what he wore...
Well it would be rude not to show you what my boyfriend wore too.
Denim jacket- Charity shop
'Burberry' shirt- Charity Shop
Loafers...Charity Shop!!!!

My boy has an eye for some good charity shop finds!
xxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment