Tuesday 26 July 2011

Recommended.

I dip died/ombred my hair for the first time a few months ago and have been re-doing it every so often. I really like my hair at the moment colour wise but dying it was literally turning it into yellow straw (not such a great look) so I had a little look around for some deep moisturising treatment and picked up the VO5 Moisture soak Hot Oil and was so impressed with the result. It's not that expensive either I got a pack of 4 treatments for something like £3.50 from Boots  and it is so easy to use. You just place one tube in a cup of hot water to warm up the oil then in the shower you just rub it into all of your hair and leave it for a minute or two..then afterwards you just have to make sure you wash it completely  out of your hair otherwise if it's left on you get a nasty greasy head. You just wash and condition your hair as normal and style as you would normally. The results are so good, my hair was really soft and back to it's former condition before I wrecked it with dye and it only takes a few minutes worth of treatment. I was very very chuffed. I just use it every couple of weeks or so when my hairs feeling a bit rough.
I definitely recommend it if your hair is feeling a bit poorly.
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I need to use this stuff. my hair is half dead... thanks for the suggestion!

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete