Sunday 17 July 2011

Outfits.

I was browsing on ASOS.com and came across the 'outfit builder' app they have on there site. You can do things like this on photoshop and other sites but if you're a bit of a technophobe like me you will find this so easy. You can browse through a whole load of clothes (not just from asos but from stores like missguided, rare, french connection...) and simply drag the item you want to start building up your look. You can then upload it for others to see (and rate) or simply save for yourself to keep for inspiration. I am addicted!
Here's two I've quickly done...(I was going for a grungy/glam/festival thing...like I say I did them quickly!).

Along with saving the image it saves where the clothes are from, the cost and all you have to do is click on the link and you are redirected to whatever site you need to buy them. It's fab.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment