Friday 3 June 2011

Friday Inspiration Post.

This is a bit of an odd one but recently (I'm not sure why) I have been watching rather alot of Royal films and documentaries* (as I said not too sure why?!) and I have become a little obsessed with the late Princess Margaret (1930-2002), little sister to our dear Queenie Elizabeth.



Far more fabulous and stylish than Queen Lizzie, Princess Margaret was; dare I say it, pretty cool and not without a bit of controversy (affairs, divorces..)which is never a bad thing. She was a regular on the London scene and was not in the slightest a stuffy royal- she smoked 60 cigarettes a day at one point and really just captures that gorgeous 50's style in an effortless way.



She was just very cool and very stylish.
xoxox

*I am becoming a little bit concerned that I am becoming a Royalist....uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment