Friday 17 June 2011

Celine Resort 2012

First off, again I am sorry I have been so lazy recently and not been posting much but in my defence I have been so busy- Last weekend I was at Parklife festival in Manchester with my two best chums Abby and Harriet (more to come on that later...) and I have only just recovered- it was a pretty big weekend...Anyway, sorry again and now back to buisness...

Celine Resort 2012...
Oh my goodness I actually love this collection-well out of my budget I know but I just love everything about it, the soft tailoring mixed with the oversized structured floral pieces- mmm. It's all so bold but in such a subtle way that it isn't ott or a 'fad' look, it just works. In the past I have admired Phoebe Philo's designs (and I am desperate for a classic box bag but short of taking out a loan to afford one I doubt I'll be the owner of one anytime soon)  but for me personally it was a tad too minimal in design and if I could afford it I don't think I'd really wear it. However this collection I want so much!





xoxox
Ps...There is so many Box bag copies out there at the moment and they're actually decent- Topshop and Primark both have them in lots of colour choices.

1 comment:

  1. lovely pictures your found. i LOVE the last photo. the dress is amazing.

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete