Tuesday 31 May 2011

Good Read....(Of the Hardback kind).

I've been a little quiet again this weekend, mainly due to a very busy weekend of celebrating my boyfriends birthday, with lots of visitors and my house being a little bit bruised as a result of having a house party so I've been trying to nurse it back to health (as well as nursing my hangover!). I think my boyfriend was pleased with his gifts, if he wasn't I whole-heartily planned to keep a few of his gifts for myself, including this amazing photography book about Joy Division.

It is very minimalist but has some stunning images of the band and front man Ian Curtis from photographer Kevin Cummins and for anyone who likes Joy Division it's an definite must- My boyfriend doesn't know it but secretly it's my book now!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment