Wednesday 18 May 2011

(Embracing) Dungarees.

 Excuse the awful 'pun' ^^^^^ but I do really fancy getting myself some dungarees. I think they're so versatile and perfect for mix and matching and also very transitional from summer to winter. I'm not sure how I feel about going the whole way and getting full length dungarees as I think for me personally it wouldn't be very flattering (when you're 5ft nothing all in ones tend to not flatter- I find that in anyways), I'd feel like I was a triple threat in denim....although some of these coloured ones are perhaps not so in you face. Here's my pick of the selection asos have to offer.
1. Sonia Rykiel £245.00. 2. Mango £47.99 3.See By Chloe £310.00 4. Cheap Monday £112.00

To be honest, they're all a bit out of my price range (very out of it in fact) so I am going to have a scout around for a vintage one perhaps.

xxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment