Wednesday 18 May 2011

Boys and Birthdays.

My boyfriend's birthday is very fast approaching and as much as I love him I don't half struggle to get him presents....However, I feel this year I may have just done a good job and (hopefully) got him something he would like. On the subject of buying for boys I have put together a little pick of presents for boys. I would put a selection of what I've bought my boyfriend Jack, but knowing my luck he'd end up reading this and it would spoil his surprise!
1. 'The Teds' book by Chris Steele- Perkins and Richard Smith.
A book full of some amazing photo's and hairstyles to be jealous of, documenting the 'Ted's' in their hay-day.
2.Fred Perry Pin Dot Oxford shirt.
A timeless classic that will make any boy very dapper.
3.Suede Brogues from Asos.
See above number 2...
4. Amsterdamn Bike
Being the hopeless romantic I am I'd quite like to get me and my boyfriend a tandem bike for 2 but I know he (and many other boys) would laugh so an Amsterdamn bike for him (and one for me!) would be the next best thing.
5. Moleskin Notebook.
For all his thoughts and love notes about his beloved...hehe.

xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment