Saturday 14 November 2009

Projects.

We have begun our final productions at university. (Third year..scary stuff). I am working on two films, a major and a minor. I have taken the role of production designer as my major on the film 'Edith'. It is a contemporary piece but i am really excited about the design cause there are lots of period appliances i want to source and also the possibility of renovating a house to suit the piece which will be alot of work but such a great opportunity as I will have full free-ness to design exactly what i want which is quite rare for university pieces, So fingers crossed. I won't give away the story of Edith, you will have to wait till it's completed but it is a lovely sad but endearing story.

As my minor role I will be assisting Harriet with her production design role on the film 'Jane's Life'. Harriet's going to be assisting me on 'Edith' so we will be working closely together. Harriet and myself are also preparing another project that hopefully will get the go ahead under our new design alias 'FromageFraisDesigns' (more to come on this later though..keep an eye out in march!). If we get the go ahead you will be hearing more....Oh la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment