Saturday 7 November 2009

Hands.


Hussein Chalayan wasn't a designer i was really familiar with but after coming across this AMAZING dress from his spring 2010 collection i want to know oh so much more please. Look at those hands! I am in awe of the construction. Above left looks so real! I am not entriely sure what or how these where made but i am so impressed. It is such an innovative idea which i have never really seen any where before. Its kind of creepy but so interesting. I want to see hands on clothes more. Except these aren't even on the clothes, these are claiming the dress. It's just totally transformed the dress. I can't wait till i see someone in this. I am going to look into this designer more but i think he i a deffinate auteur on this alone!


I love how he publically dissed Kate Moss's topshop collection. You are not alone in your thoughts Hussein!

No comments:

Post a Comment