Wednesday 11 November 2009

Baby It's cold inside.


Antarctica In London. I love this scene in Dover Street Market. It's a collaboration between designer Peter Jensen and photographer Tim Wilson which sits in the store. I love the army of penguins gathered round the kitch 1970's old style gas fireplace. (Which happens to be identical to the one i would like to source for the film 'Edith' I am working on at the moment- anyone got one free??). I also love how the whole thing looks like it is in a 1900's parlour. It looks straight out of a geography book (kinda-ha). I want to go down to London and see it now now now (plus a bit of a shop wouldn't go a miss). The scene marks his new second collection by Jensen for Dover Street Market, which is full of yummy embellished knits and some amazing faux fur leggings. Perfect for winter, and dressing up and sitting down with the penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment