Thursday 18 August 2011

Want...

Call me a little bit crazy, I know it's august but I am still lusting over all things a/w. I've already bought an amazing thick knit jumper from Primark (picture to follow when I have my camera back and working again...) and two new pairs of boots including these baby's from Topshop that I got off ebay for a bargain. So added to my a/w wish list is this....
Balenciaga Dog Jumper- £525.
...I know, I know I am dreaming with a price tag of £525 but there's just something about this jumper I really like...I think as it's verging on the edge of cool and utterly tacky. I'm not a dog owner myself, (I wish I was) but I love it. Infact I think a whole range of jumpers should be brought out with a whole range of pedigree's to choose from.*
xoxoxox


*I am aware this range is most probably available for very cheap down some market...if anyone has any leads, hit me up, tar. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment