Saturday 27 August 2011

Recommended.

*This is a scheduled post as I am at Leeds Festival woooo.
Benefit eyebrow kit £23.00

I can't live without my Benefit eyebrow kit...It's fantastic little kit for shaping your brow's and highlighting your brow line. Dark eyebrows are very 'in' at the moment and I can not leave the house without having mine perfect. It has a wax that sets your eyebrows and then two shades to fill them in along with highlighting cream and powder and also some handy travel sized tweezers. It is a tad expensive but really worth the money, my kit has lasted me for months. I really feel better when I have used the kit as having perfect eyebrows can add symmetry to your face and make you're eyes bigger.
(I rarely ever get my forehead out...but for the sake of sharing beauty tips I have for you..)

xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Don't you mean my liquid eyeliner? Thats usually your favourite for drawing on your eyebrows/ tash.

    ReplyDelete