Sunday 11 July 2010

Old Work


I am finally getting around to actually sorting out my old work into some kind of portfolio. At the moment I am crudely scanning in work on my mums little scanner. Need to find somewhere or someone in Newcastle with an A3 scanner/ printer if I am ever going to get myself a decent portfolio together. Anyway, this is a page out of my year 2 contemporary creative practice portfolio. This was one of my favourite modules at university as we had to make an experimental film, I hope to get some images on here eventually from the film that i made with Harriet called 'I wear my heart on my sleeve' but in the mean time; here is a page out of the portfolio which contains portraits of Harriet. We had several portrait tasks where we had to take portraits of ourselves and two others. The ones I did of Harriet are my favourite.



(sorry for the poor quality scan....Hopefully better to come soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment